Monday, April 23, 2012

Makeup Day with Zack D

I got a lovely makeover from my best friend Zack! He's a very talented makeup artist in the Roanoke area. If you're looking for an artist to hire for your wedding, prom--whatever--he's definitely the one to go to. Here's my final result!

I was pretty thrilled with the results. He gave me a great day time look and turned it into an evening look with just a few small changes. His blog is here and his facebook fan page is here. Check it out, and be sure to subscribe!

On another note, I now work at NATURE'S OUTLET !!! WooHoo!!! I've been a little lax in blogging because Joe and I up and moved back to the 'Noke. He's got a great job now, and we move into a perfectly adorable apartment in about a week. SO excited :D Life's been great, but soooo busy, and unfortunately I've been having to rely a little more on convenience foods than I like.  Soup is a great way to go, though, if you're in a bind and need healthy, wholesome foods on a microwave basis :P I'll post the recipe here tomorrow. Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment