Sunday, March 11, 2012

“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.”

Well, I've been putting this off, and putting this off, and putting this off. But I keep feeling guilty for it. Also, my lovely husband, Joe, keeps nagging encouraging me to start blogging. SO. Here goes this "dangerous business" of blogging my thoughts and feelings and whatever else you want to call it. I'm going to dedicate this (mainly) to health and fitness. I'm pretty obsessed with both, and they go hand in hand. Can't have one without the other, in my opinion.
  I'll be talking about things like DIET, exercise, beauty, life in general, and the HEALTH filled ways to go about all of them. We live in a world full of sickness and obesity and toxins. My goal is to show economic, practical ways to live as consciously and healthfully as possible. The level you take your health to is your choice. I'm just offering the information.
  There's so much to talk about, I don't even know where to start. But I guess the beginning is as good as anywhere....

2 comments:

  1. Sounds very interesting, I will have to check in and see if I can become a bit healthier from your blog. Good luck

    ReplyDelete